Why Attend Arts Advocacy Day?
- Arts Advocacy Day is an opportunity to show the impact that the arts have on all of our lives.
- Previous Arts Advocacy Days have resulted in increased state arts funding.
- It’s a great way to connect with other people involved in the arts.
- This is your chance to have your voice heard!
Share Your Support
There is more than just one way to share your support for the arts and Arts Advocacy Day. We want legislators to know that “When you support the arts, the Arts Give Back!”
- Contact your legislator and share with them how the arts and arts funding impacts your life.
- Use MCA’s downloadable tools to share with others about how the Arts Give Back.
- Follow MCA on Facebook to share information about Arts Advocacy Day.
- Follow MCA on Twitter to share information about Arts Advocacy Day.
Have questions or need more info? Call MCA at 651-251-0868